Friday 9 November 2007

My Preogative


Click The Image Above To Download Brit's My Preogative Greatist Hits Album.

1. My Prerogative
2. Toxic
3. I'm A Slave 4 U
4. Oops! I Did It Again
5. Me Against The Music-Feat Madonna
6. Stronger
7. Everytime
8. Baby One More Time
9. (You Drive Me) Crazy (The Stop! Remix)
10. Boys
11. Sometimes
12. Overprotected (The Darkchild Remix)
13. Lucky
14. Outrageous
15. Born To Make You Happy
16. I Love Rock ‘N’ Roll
17. I'm Not A Girl, Not Yet A Woman
18. I've Just Begun (Having My Fun)
19. Do Somethin'
Download Bonus Tracks + Dont Let Me Be The Last To Know

1. Toxic (Armand Van Helden Club Mix)
2. Everytime (Valentin Mixshow Edit)
3. Breath On Me (Jacques Lu Cont Mix)
4. Outrageous (Junkie XL Dancehall Mix)
5. Stronger (Miguel ‘Migs’ Vocal Mix)
6. I’m a Slave for You (Thunderpuss Club Mix)
7. Chris Cox Megamix